Tourism KwaZulu-Natal Business Tourism Support Services
Tourism KwaZulu-Natal Business Support Objectives:
Tourism KwaZulu-Natal aims to profile the province of KwaZulu-Natal as a business tourism destination by:
- Assisting the ICC and other provincial conference venues to attract conferences to the province;
- Increasing media exposure of business tourism for the province;
- Enhancing delegates’ tourism experience and extending their length of stay in the province.
Support provided by Tourism KwaZulu-Natal:
- Facilitation of meetings with other stakeholders where possible
- Expertise on local products and services
- Itinerary planning and suggestions - Bid Assistance providing local and international hosts with a high level of knowledge and expertise in planning and putting together a bid package.
* Research regarding bid requirements;
* Venue and accommodation selection and recommendations;
* Site Inspection support;
* Co-ordination of letters of support;
* Delegate Boosting.
- During the conference:
* Information desk;
* Suggested Pre and post packaged tours - working closely with the appointed official tour operator to extend their stay
* Promotional material such as brochures
* Material for goodie bags or room drops
* Facilitation of 'meet and greet' service at the airport.
Business Tourism Shows that TKZN participates in:
- Meetings Africa in Johannesburg
- IMEX - Frankfurt
- IT&ME - Chicago
Interactive Conference and Conference Organiser Database.
Downloadable KZN Incentive Guide.
An overview of a KwaZulu-Natal project aimed at engaging the tourism incentive market.
South African Tourism's Business Tourism Strategy.
Durban Business Tourism Guide
For more information:
Please send an email to our Region Manager AAA - email@example.com