Tourism KwaZulu-Natal Service Excellence Awards...How to Enter
How To Enter Tourism KwaZulu-Natal's Service Excellence Awards
To enter simply click on the link below and submit an MS Word report on your establishment.
The adjudication criteria for the report are:
1. Describe your project/business or nominated service in terms of its historuy, growth and nature.
2. Give an example how you “delivered service excellence” to make your guest's/client's visit special.
3. Motivate why your entry should be considered to win this award.
4. Indicate how you or your nominated service provider, apply the following concepts in your project/business.
- Promotion of business to clients, users and customers
- Improving service to tourists
5. Include 4 referrals (guests/clients/members of the public) together with their contact details.
Your submission will be adjudicated on the above motivations, however, the criteria below will also be considered in the adjudication:
Ensure to include tools you use for customer feedback i.e. visitor's book
Report on the in-house service monitoring plans / systems and the extent of compliance with those
Do you have provision of in-house training or customer care / service excellence
Include information pertaining to the Grading Council reports on service (this only applies to applicants in the accommodation sector)