Tourism KZN Tourism Month Social Media Terms and Conditions
“Everyone is an explorer – #KZNTourismForAll campaign September 2016
1. The promoter is: Tourism KwaZulu-Natal (TKZN) whose registered office is at 29 Canal Quay Road, Point Waterfront, Durban.
2. The competition is open to residents of the Republic of South Africa aged 18 years or oover older, except employees of TKZN, Ezemvelo Wildlife, Tsogo Sun and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition is at http://www.instagram.com/tourismkzn_official, the TKZN Instagram profile, and details of the competition can be found at (insert link to Facebook page as soon we created it).
6. There is no limit to the number of entries per person on the announced promotion days.
7. Closing dates for the various competitions will be announced on TKZN’s social media platforms. After these dates, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- 50 x Rhino Cards to be given away randomly on the announced competition days over the month of September 2016. Details of the Rhino Cards can be found here: http://www.kznwildlife.com/travel-information/loyalty-club/rhino-card.html
- 4 x 1-night B&B for two people at one of the following Tsogo Sun establishments in KZZ: Garden Court Marine Parade, Southern Sun Elangeni & Maharani, Beverly Hills and Drakensberg Sun Resort. The accommodation will have to be booked in advance and will be subject to availability as well as the relevnt terms and conditions that apply at all these establishments.
- 4 sets of combo (2 tickets) for full entry at uShaka Marine World.
- 4. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. Details of the prizes are as follows:
1. 50 x Rhino Cards to be given away randomly on the announced competition days over the month of September 2016.
2. Details of the Rhino Cards can be found here: http://www.kznwildlife.com/travel-information/loyalty-club/rhino-card.html.
3. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter or Facebook or Instagram and/or a letter via email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South Africa data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.