036 637 2992 (Telephone)
036 637 2992 (Fax)
Physical AddressSiege Museum
151 Murchison St
Between Town Hall and Post Office
Postal AddressPO Box 29
Named after a valley in Argyleshire by Scottish settlers during the late 1800s, Glencoe has a proud railway history the first train arriving on 4 September 1889.
General French was periodically stationed at Glencoe during the Anglo-Boer War, and Boer President Paul Kruger twice stayed overnight during the Siege of Ladysmith.
The house of Carl Landman - second in command at the Battle of Blood River can - be found on a farm close to Glencoe. For more information on this KwaZulu-Natal Battlefields town, please use the following menu.