(036) 631 0653 (Telephone)
(036) 631 0653 (Fax)
Physical Address4 Victoria Road
Postal AddressPO Box 425
The convent was completed in 1897. In the direct line of fire, it was struck several times before 6 November 1899, when the nuns were hastily evacuated by train to the recently established Intombi Neutral Camp Hospital. Once the siege was over, the building served as headquarters for General Buller.