Select a Region


Filter by

Places Found

Show only bookable

Plaza Bowling

Sports Complex, Oak Avenue, Arbour Park, Newcastle

(034) 312 1561

We offer tenpin bowling.

PMB Heritage Tours

90 Victoria Street, Dundee, 3000

Specialist battlefield guide for 17 years for all KwaZulu-Natal Battlefields. Provincial guide for KwaZulu-Natal. Free State & Northern Cape. Badged member No. 27 of the Guild of Battlefield Guides, UK.

Potgieter's Farm Laager


The laager was built by a detachment of one company each of the 1/13th and 90th, which moved there on 21 April 1879 from wood's camp at Khambula to mine coal from an exposed seam.


(036) 3533718

A peak named after a British soldier that was killed in a skirmish in the area in the 1870s. 3174m high.

Powder Magazine


(033) 394 6543

The old powder magazine was built in 1859, the year that Estcourt became the new seat of the magistracy.

Prince Imperial Monument, Barklieside

Farm 18 7638, Barklieside, Nqutu District, Nondweni, 3137

(033) 394 6543

The monument was erected on the orders of queen Victoria on the spot where Prince Louis Napoleon of France was killed during a surprise attack by a party of Zulus whilst on patrol during the Zulu war of 1879. The Monume...

Pro Nobis School

113 Victoria Street, Dundee, 3000

(034) 212 4071/2

This Roman Catholic Convent was erected in 1917 on 18 acres of land.

Qedusizi Dam

Corner Of Queen And Murchison, Ladysmith, 3370

(036) 6385100

A dam set up to prevent the perennial flooding of the town. Indeed, its name means "an end to suffering" and the area offers an enjoyable day out on the banks of the 2500ha dam.

R.E. Stevenson Museum

R.e. Steveson Museum, Colenso, Toll Rd, 3360

(036) 422 2112

The museum is housed in the tollhouse adjacent to the historic Bulwer bridge. The museum interprets aspects of the South African war of 1899 - 1902. Opening times 8h00 - 18h00 Monday - sat.

Railway Institute

316 Murchiston Street, Ladysmith, 3370

(033) 394 6543

This double-storied Victorian Sandstone building, the corner-stone of which was laid on 25 September 1903 by Joseph Baynes, was erected by the Natal government railways as a recreation centre for railway staff. It was d...