22 Marian Rd, Ballito, 4420
073 199 firstname.lastname@example.org
The monument was erected in memory of those who gave their lives in the anglo-zulu war of 1879.
(032) 946 1937
This is the tomb of badsha pir, one of two islamic saints who lived in durban. He was especially known for his good works and the regeneration of islamic principles amongst the indian community.
Lower Tukela, 3800
(032) 946 email@example.com
After the Anglo-Zulu War, E. Bond operated a punt a few kilometers upriver from the site of the present John Ross bridge.
Farm Compensation, Lower Tugela, District
(033) 394 firstname.lastname@example.org
Edward Morewood acquired a farm here in 1848, on which he grew sugar cane, constructed a home made mill and produced the first sugar by 1851. Now known as the Morewood Memorial Gardens, this site has a replica of an ea...
(032) 946 3635
There are various sub-tropical nurseries that can be visited.
Farm Williamson 12871, Lower Tugela District, 4451
(032) 486 email@example.com
This historic fort on the south bank of the Thukela was witness to the handing over of the British ultimatum and many events that followed, during the Anglo-Zulu war of 1879.
The fort was built in January 1879 by the No 1 Column. It was subsequently modified and garrisoned by a company of the 99th Regiment, but abandoned in July 1879. It is a proclaimed monument
Lower Tukela, 4451
(032) 946 firstname.lastname@example.org
The fort was begun in 1861, and was in disrepair by 1870.
Mill Road, Stanger, 4450
(032) 946 1997/946 email@example.com
The Gledhow Mill near Stanger
© 2016 Tourism KwaZulu-Natal