Select a Region


Filter by

Places Found

Show only bookable

Dolphin Crest Holiday Accommodation

Seaview Drive 246, Tinley Manor Beach

(032) 554 4070

Self-catering holiday accommodation right on the beach. A holiday-makers paradise. There is a beautiful tidal pool. Safe parking, maid service, braai area, TV and fully equipped.

Dominos Pizza - Boulevard Centre Ballito

Jack Powell Road, Boulevard Centre, Ballito, 4399

(032) 586 1030

Standard menu, halaal menu and free delivery


(032) 946 3635

There are various sub-tropical nurseries that can be visited.

Dukuza Museum (Shaka Memorial Garden And Interpretive Centre)

King Shaka Street, Kwa Dukuza

(032) 551 3091

On 22 or 23 September 1828, King Shaka was assassinated here by his half-brothers Dingane and Mhlangana, and his man-servant Mbopha. The present Monument was erected in 1932. It is a national monument. Opening times -Mon...

Ebandla Hotel & Conference Centre

571 of Farm Lot 56, No 931 Ballito

Some of the services we offer include accommodation (Bed& Breakfast) 3 conference Halls boasting seating for 1200 guests, 100 guests and 30 guests respectively. Conference package includes standard equipment (Data projec...

Ezulwini Guesthouse

1 Allen Place, Ballito, 4220

Room Service Cleaning Breakfast Braai Swimming Pool Wi-Fi TV Lounge Free Parking Close to shops and Beaches Shuttle

Footprints Gallery

Shop 24, Dolphin Coast, Shopping Centre

(032) 9460386

Opening time Monday – Friday9h00 : 18h00, Saturday and Sunday9h00 : 15h00.

Fort Pearson & Ultimatum Tree

Farm Williamson 12871, Lower Tugela District, 4451

(032) 486 1574

This historic fort on the south bank of the Thukela was witness to the handing over of the British ultimatum and many events that followed, during the Anglo-Zulu war of 1879.

Fort Tenedos


(033) 394 6543

The fort was built in January 1879 by the No 1 Column. It was subsequently modified and garrisoned by a company of the 99th Regiment, but abandoned in July 1879. It is a proclaimed monument

Fort Williamson

Lower Tukela, 4451

The fort was begun in 1861, and was in disrepair by 1870.

Follow Us