039 834 2730 (Telephone)
076 909 5606 (Mobile)
086 687 3297 (Fax)
Postal AddressP .O Box 277
Originally built by German Trappist Hanks in 1891 as a mission station, ancient red brick building have been restored and converted into a lodge with bed & breakfast as well as self-catering accommodation.
The living quarters of the monks and nuns have been converted into ten individually decorated B&B , guestrooms and three self-catering rooms.
All guestrooms have DSTV Bonquet, tea trays, heaters/fans and private patios opening into gardens. Rates include a full English breakfast