(033) 394 6543 (Telephone)
(033) 342 6097 (Fax)
Physical Address303-309 Florida Road
Postal AddressP O Box 2685
The buildings were put up for Sir Abe Bailey in 1903, and used as a hotel after World War II, when it was known as the Dorchester . It became known as Cottam Grove after 1972. It was declared a national monument in February 1989.