(033) 394 6543 (Telephone)
(033) 342 6097 (Fax)
Physical AddressUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal
King Edward Ave.
Postal AddressPO Box 2685
The foundation stone was laid on 10 August 1910 by the Earl of Connaught and the building opened in 1912. Also known as the arts block, it is the oldest and most architecturally impressive building on campus. It was declared a national monument in March 1986.