(035) 450 2590 (Telephone)
(035) 450 7181 (Fax)
Physical AddressKwa Magwaza Rd.
Postal AddressP/bag 802
The late reverend Robert Robertson established the station, "the place of tall trees", in 1860. Bishop Wilkinson later operated from there. During the Anglo-Zulu war of 1879 the station was destroyed, but soon re-established before being destroyed once more in 1884 during the civil disturbances in Zululand. Education facilities and hospitals were developed later.