Select a Region

SELECT A REGION

Filter by

307
Places Found

Show only bookable

Exigent Sea World Diving Centre

New Ark Road, Tuzi Gazi Waterfront, Small Craft Harbour, Richards Bay, 3900

(035) 788 0501
seaworld@telkomsa.net

We are offering diving courses.

Fat Cat

1 Station Road, Mtunzini, 3867

(035) 340 2897
fatcat@sainet.co.za

Alfresco eating with a view of the sea. The extensive menu ranges from breakfasts and pancakes to pizzas, with fresh fish and chicken and prawn curry specialities.

Fifty-eight President Street, Vryheid

58 President Street, Vryheid, 3100

(033) 394 6543
amafa.pmb@pixie.co.za

This Tudor-style dwelling was erected in 1920. The old house was declared a national monument in December 1981.

Forest Sundowner Restaurant

Lot 167 Valley Drive, Mtunzini, 3867

Fine dining

Fort Cambridge

(034) 982 2133

Built in late July 1879 by the 2nd Company, Royal Engineers and four companies of the 94th.

Fort Clery, Luneberg

Luneberg, 3183

(034) 995 1650

The fort was built during 1878 by a detachment of the 90th. Subsequently the fort was manned by the Kaffrarian Rifles and then troops of the 80th, who mounted two 6 pounder guns during their stay.

Fort Crealock

Gingindlovu, 3800

(035) 474 1141
ronel@umlalazi.com

The fort was built on the 23 April 1879 by the men of the First Brigade of the First Division, as a depot on the division's line of advance into Zululand, on the occasion of the Anglo-Zulu war..

Fort Eshowe

Nonqai Road, Eshowe, 3820

(035) 474 2281
zhm@umlalazi.org.za

It was built by the No1 Column in late January 1979 at the site of the Norwegian Mission, and remained under blockade until early April, when Lord Chelmsford relieved the garrison. It is also known as Kwa Mondaydi aft...

Fort Evelyn

(035) 835 0029
bab.hotel@mweb.co.za

This was initially Fort Evelyn Wood. It was built 23-24 June 1879 by two companies of the 58th, who garrisoned it along with a division of N Battery, 6th Brigade, Royal Artillery, together with two 7 pounders, a detach...

Fort George

3100

(034) 982 2133 EXT. 2271

It was built on 10 August as Col Baker Russel's forward base, while he probed across the Black Umfolozi between 13 and 15 August 1879.